METABONES Nikon G to X-Mount
Your PayPal receipt is your order confirmation. There is no separate email confirmation until shipment takes place.
- Industry's best aperture ring covers a 8-stop range, clearly indicating actual number of f-stops. No more guesswork! (Patent pending).
- Compatible to both Nikkor G lens & F lens (include non-AI & AI lens mounts).
- Click-less manual G aperture ring.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo Clam ball heads.
Tips: Before mounting your lens to the adaptor, please make sure that the f-stop of aperture ring on the adaptor is turned to "7" (i.e. mounting your lens to the adaptor while only the aperture ring in the adaptor is full closed.).
Remark: This mount is manual aperture control. It does NOT support electronic aperture control.
Disclaimer: we are NOT licensed, approved or endorsed by Fujiflim or Nikon
List of incompatible lenses
Nikkor E series lens (the diaphragm blades are not operated by mechanical linkage levers, such as Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E, PC-E 24mm, 45mm, 85mm T/S, and Nikkor AF-S 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED DX VR)
Since its inception, Metabones® has been designing and manufacturing lens adapters recognized among professionals and enthusiasts as leaders in design and workmanship.
Contrary to the popular trend of other factories using an aluminum ring painted black on the camera-body-side, we instead take no short-cut but use precision-machined brass with chromium plating on both the camera-body and the lens sides of our adapters, in order to ensure smooth mounting, great appearance, and durability. The lens side of the adapter features a strong leaf-spring structure, strengthening the adapter-lens connection and ensuring tightness of the lens in order to reduce wear and prevent focus errors and optical alignment issues from appearing.
Metabones® uses matte-black treatment to keep internal reflection to a minimum in order to maintain the maximum optical quality possible with the lens.
Metabones® Contax Yashica Lens to Sony NEX Speed Booster follows this tradition of uncompromising precision, robust build quality and outstanding finish.
- Both camera-side and lens-side of the adapter are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium.
- Satin surface finish - just like your OEM lens and camera mounts.
- Precise fit and solid connection - lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments are required to fit your lens.
- Designed to reach infinity focus while maintaining the correct registration distance required to maintain optical quality of CRC lenses or lenses with floating elements.