FUJINON GF80mm F1.7 R WR
Distinguished by its impressive speed, the FUJIFILM GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR is a short portrait-length prime for the G-mount GFX mirrorless medium format system. The bright f/1.7 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also benefits depth of field control for precise selective focus applications. Optically, the lens uses a pair of low dispersion elements and one aspherical element, which correct a variety of aberrations and help to achieve high sharpness and clarity. Additionally, despite its fast design, this lens is also relatively compact and lightweight for handheld use and sports a weather-sealed design for working in trying weather conditions.
- Short portrait-length prime lens offers a 63mm equivalent focal length to realize a slightly narrowed field of view for isolating subject matter.
- Impressively bright f/1.7 maximum aperture offers great control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques and also suits working in low-light conditions.
- Two Super ED elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element controls distortion and spherical aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F. Also, the front element features a fluorine coating to repel dust, dirt, and moisture and to aid in cleaning.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Focal Length 80mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 63mm)
- Maximum Aperture f/1.7
- Minimum Aperture f/22
- Lens Mount FUJIFILM G
- Angle of View 37.7°
- Minimum Focus Distance 2.3' / 70 cm
- Maximum Magnification 0.15x
- Optical Design 12 Elements in 9 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded
- Focus Type Autofocus
- Image Stabilization No
- Filter Size 77 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L) 3.7 x 3.9" / 94.7 x 99.2 mm
- Weight 1.7 lb / 795 g