The GF50mmF3.5 R LM WR is the smallest and the lightest (335g) GF lens with a maximum aperture of 3.5 and focal length of 50mm (equivalent to 40mm in the 35mm film format). When attached to the GFX 50R, the combination weighs just 1,110g, making it the lightest GFX kit yet, and the perfect choice for street and travel photography.
Smallest GF Lens for GFX system
Outstanding image quality
The lens consists of 9 elements in 6 groups, including one aspherical lens element. This configuration minimizes spherical aberration and distortion allowing excellent image resolving performance and rich tonal reproduction. This lens has low breathing which makes it suitable for movie shooting.
It’s very small and light weight measuring Φ84x48mm and weighing only 335g. Combined with a GFX 50R, the kit is very portable and is ideal for street and travel.
The linear motor which drives the lightweight focus elements internally is very accurate, fast and silent.
The lens is sealed in ten places, making it dust and weather resistant while still being capable of operating in temperatures down to -10°C.
Vertical axis : Contrast
Horizontal axis: Distance from the center of the image
S : Sagittal
M : Meridional
- Type : GF50mmF3.5 R LM WR
- Lens configuration : 9 elements in 6 groups (includes 1 aspherical element)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent) : f=50mm (40mm)
- Angle of view : 57.4°
- Max. aperture : F3.5
- Min. aperture : F32
- Aperture control : Number of blades: 9(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Focus range : 0.55cm - ∞
- Max. magnification : 0.1x
- External dimensions : ø84.0mm x 48.0mm Diameter x Length* (approx.) * distance from camera lens mount flange
- Weight* (approx.) : 335g *excluding caps and hoods
- Filter size : ø62mm
- Accessories included
- Front lens cap FLCP-62II
- Rear lens cap RLCP-002
- Lens hood
- Hood cap FLCP-43
- Wrapping coth