Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
Featuring a versatile telephoto range and a fast, quiet AF motor, the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III from Canon is a 4x zoom characterized by its relatively lightweight design and compact form factor. Well-suited for a variety of subjects, including portraiture and sports, this lens spans portrait to medium telephoto fields of view, near-silent, and precise autofocus performance that suits both stills and video applications. Benefitting image quality, a Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting in order to achieve high contrast and accurate colors. Additionally, it features a seven-blade diaphragm to produce smooth and pleasing bokeh.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 120-480mm equivalent focal length range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Focal Length 75 to 300mm
- Maximum Aperture f/4 to 5.6
- Minimum Aperture f/32 to 45
- Lens Mount Canon EF
- Format Compatibility Full-Frame
- Angle of View 32° 11' to 8° 15'
- Minimum Focus Distance 4.92' / 1.5 m
- Maximum Magnification 0.25x
- Optical Design 13 Elements in 9 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades 7
- Focus Type Autofocus
- Image Stabilization None
- Filter Size 58 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L) 2.8 x 4.8" / 71 x 122 mm
- Weight 1.06 lb / 480 g