7ARTISANS 50mm f/1.05 for Sony E Black
Uniquely fast, the Sony E-mount 50mm f/1.05 Lens, from 7artisans, is a versatile normal-length prime characterized by its distinct and bright f/1.05 maximum aperture, along with an intuitive all-manual design. The speed of the lens suits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and using selective focus techniques. Complementing this is a pair of ultra-low dispersion elements, which control chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce high clarity and color accuracy. The manual focus design of the lens permits working with subjects as close as 1.9' away and the manual aperture ring has also been de-clicked for silent adjustments that suit video applications. Also, this lens features a 13-blade diaphragm that contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Normal-length prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however it is also suitable for use with APS-C models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Immensely fast f/1.05 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Two ultra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve high clarity and accurate color rendering.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.9'.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- De-clicked aperture ring promotes smooth and silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Focal Length 50mm
- Maximum Aperture f/1.05
- Minimum Aperture f/16
- Lens Mount Sony E
- Format Compatibility Full-Frame
- Angle of View 46°
- Minimum Focus Distance 1.9' / 57 cm
- Optical Design 10 Elements in 7 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades 13
- Focus Type Manual Focus
- Image Stabilization No
- Filter Size 58 mm (Front)
- Weight 1.3 lb / 606 g