7ARTISANS 35mm f/0.95 for Nikon Z Black
f/0.95 is a combination of 11 elements in 8 groups, with a total of 12 aperture blades, which can increase the shutter speed in low light and better blur the background.
When the aperture is fully opened, the center spot shape is ideal. The edge is embodied as an elliptical shape of the out-of-focus spot outside the center of the screen. As the aperture shrinks, the blurred light spots of the entire background tend to be circular.
Reduce Photonoise Improve image quality
Most cameras generally use a higher ISO when shooting at high speeds or in low-light environments, but the pictures taken are usually densely noisy and the image quality is unacceptable.
F0.95 can have better performance in dark light,indoor ,overcast settings and better exposure can be obtained without using a higher ISO.
- Focus mode: Manual. Focal range: 35mm. View angle: 43° (APS-C).
- Number of elements: 10 elements in 9 groups, Blades:12
- Maximum Aperture: f0.95. Minimum Aperture: f16; Minimum focal distance: 0.35m. 52mm filter thread.
- Large Aperture: the 0.95 aperture that it is great for indoor, low-light, and overcast settings.The equivalent focal length of 35mm is around 50mm.It can provide perfect balance of depth filed during portrait shoot.
- Focal length : 35mm
- Maximum aperture : FO.95
- Minimum aperture : 16
- Lens construction : 8 groups, 11 elements
- Minimum focusing distance : 0.37m
- Frame type : APS-C
- Aperture ring : De-clicked aperture
- Lens anti-shake : Without anti-shake
- Blades numbers : 12pcs
- Angle of view : 43
- Filter size : 52mm
- Lens material : Metal
- Weight : 369g
- Focusing method : Manual focusing
- Bayonet : E, FX, EOS-M. M43. Z