7ARTISANS 25mm f/0.95 APS-C Mirrorless Lens
This 7artisans Photoelectric 25mm f/0.95 is a bright and fast lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 50mm when used on Micro Four Thirds cameras. The speed of the lens is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and provides increased control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and using selective focus techniques. Complementing these features are three ultra-low dispersion elements, which control chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce high clarity and color accuracy. The manual focus design of the lens permits working with subjects as close as 9.8" away, and this lens sports a 13-blade diaphragm that contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Prime lens well-suited for everyday shooting of subjects including street, landscape, portraiture, and reportage.
- Extremely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also offers great control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus techniques.
- Three ultra-low dispersion elements suppress chromatic aberrations and distortions for a high degree of sharpness and even illumination throughout the aperture range.
- Manual focus design permits smooth and refined control with a minimum focusing distance of 9.8".
- A 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Focal Length 25mm
- Maximum Aperture f/0.95
- Minimum Aperture f/16
- Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds
- Format Compatibility Micro Four Thirds
- Angle of View 58.6°
- Minimum Focus Distance 9.84" / 0.25 m
- Optical Design 11 Elements in 9 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades 13
- Focus Type Manual Focus
- Image Stabilization No
- Filter Size 52 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L) 2.4 x 3.9" / 62 x 100 mm
- Weight 20.7 oz / 587 g