7Artisans 12mm f/2.8 lens Characteristics:
- Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens
- Focal Length 12mm, Maximum Aperture F2.8.
- All-metal body, including lens hood and bayonet mount.
- A designed Micro Single lens, could not use on SLR cameras.
- Portable small and compact, almost the same size as 50mmF1.8.
- Can be transferred by using the CPL ND filters
- Widely compatible for Sony E Mount, Canon EOS-M mount, Fuji FX mount, and Panasonic Olympus M43 mount.
- Very good lens distortion control, could not feel any barrel distortion on naked eyes (of course, there is no absolute zero distortion lens in the world, can only see the very slight one).
* But Sony A7 A9 series can be installed while using crop mode
* Also in the full frame at nearest focus distance, the field can be covered and will have a significant hidden corners; at long-distance focus, the corner will be soft.
Additional information and pictures:
It comes with a soft lens bag.
This is the camera deity
Hood is fixed
Without any crop Effect
Sure, the standard 12 super wide angle
Abnormal hyperbole perspective
Sharpness is good, in magnification
One more coming
There is a bit covering under long distance
Those two are shooting at close focusing distance
Sharpness has no problem
Although it is manual focus lens
Has Peak focus position, very convenient
It taken by roadside
Not to mention composition
7Artisans lenses have become quite popular with their best bang for the buck approach to lens design and they are bringing their glass to Xmount. They do not make the smallest or lightest lenses, but their optical performance for the price is quite good on Leica and Sony cameras.
7Artisans 12mm f/2.8 lens specifications:
- Focal Length: 12mm
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Angle of View(APSC): 102°
- Aperture Blades: 7
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.2m
- Lens Length: 66mm
- Weight: 265g