BLUEAIR Cabin Car Air Purifier
Clean air for the ride
With Cabin air purifiers for your car, truck or RV (Recreational Vehicle), you can eliminate in-car air pollution, so you and your passengers can always breathe pure, clean air – even when stuck behind a bus in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Blueair Cabin purifies the air inside your vehicle in less than six minutes.
Makes driving safer
With Cabin’s intuitive, no-look interface, reassuring feedback and optional automatic sensor, you never have to take your eyes off the road to adjust Cabin’s performance.
Air pollution on the road
People spend a lot of time inside vehicles, which contributes to their daily exposure to air pollution, which is associated with adverse health outcomes, including allergies, asthma and heart and lung disease. The air is exceptionally bad on the road and in the cehicles – up to 15 times more polluted than on the road outside.
HEPASilent™ technology for the road
Cabin air purifiers deliver best-in-class air purification performance for cars, truck and RVs, with a compact, mobile version of Blueair’s HEPASilent™ technology. Pioneered by Blueair, it combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration to deliver clean air at low noise and with 360° air flow. It provides more than 95% filtration efficiency against PM 2.5, formaldehyde, benzene, tire wear, pollen, dust and industrial emissions and has been tested to meet or exceed global standards, such as GB, CARB, CB and AHAM.
Maintains and displays air quality
Cabin P2i-series can adjust the fan speed automatically based on laser particle sensor readings to maintain optimal air quality at all times. It also continuously and reassuringly displays air quality via an indicator on its control knob. It even has Bluetooth connectivity for the Blueair Friend app and over-the-air updates.
- Blueair Cabin P1/P1DC
- Cabin car air purifierA
- Car size : Small to medium cars (3-4 m3 / 106-141 ft3)
- CADRB (Particles*/Smoke) : 38 m3/h (22.36 cfm)
- CADRB (TVOC*/Gases) : 6 m3/h (3.53 cfm)
- CADRB (Formaldehyde*) : 13 m3/h (7.65 cfm)
- Airflow :
- Cabin P1 - High 43 m3/h (25.31 cfm)
- Cabin P1 - Low 16 m3/h (9.42 cfm)
- Energy consumption (Unloaded USB) :
- Cabin P1 - High 5.5 W
- Cabin P1 - Low 1.7 W
- Sound level
- Cabin P1 - High : 55 dB(A)
- Cabin P1 - Low : 35 dB(A)
- USB charging ports (for devices) : 2
- Particle+Carbon filters : 1
- Filter replacement indicator : Yes
- Recommended filter life (months) : 6
- Bluetooth : No
- Blueair Friend compatible : No
- Integrated sensors : No
- Certification programs GB/T 18801-2015 (CADR Performance) : Yes
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) : 97 x 205 x 205 mm (3.82 x 8.71 x 8.71 in.)
- Product weight (including filter) : 1.287kg (2.82 lbs)
Other models may be available in different markets. Please consult your authorized Blueair distributor for more information. Preliminary figures to be verified by a third-party test institute.
A Performance test based on GB/T 18801-2015, in 3m3 chamber / cfm is a calculated value.
B The CADR indicates how much filtered air is delivered (airflow) by the air purifier operating at the highest setting, and how well the system removes smoke, dust and pollen pollutants from the air (efficiency). Based on GB certification test in China.
C P1D and P2iD products contain two units of equal size.
*Source: International Center for Technology Assessment, “In-Car Air Pollution: The Hidden Threat to Automobile Drivers: An Assessment of the Air Quality Inside Automobile Passenger Compartments”, Report No. 4, July 2000.