LINDY Gold High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet HDMI 2.0 A to A 5m 37864
- Advanced, high performance HDMI cable with slimline metal connectors
- Supports UHD resolutions up to [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit
- Supports Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio up to 32 audio channels
- Full support for HEC, ARC and CEC compliant devices
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Gold Line High Speed HDMI cables are the no compromise, high performance connection solution for use in the most demanding professional environments.
These superior quality cables utilise a unique low attenuation design that ensures consistent and reliable transmission even over very long distances.
For complete signal integrity, Gold Line HDMI cables feature 24K gold plated contacts, triple shielding with 100% aluminium mylar wrap and an 85% tinned copper braid.
UHD resolutions up to 4K [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit are supported. Gold Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and Dolby® True HD.
The latest HDMI specifications are supported for 18G bandwidth capacity in cable lengths up to 7.5m. Gold Line HDMI cables are classified as High Speed up to 7.5m and Standard at lengths above 7.5m
- Supported Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit
- Nominal Attenuation: 300kHz-825MHz <5dB, 825MHz-2.475GHz <5dB, 2.475GHz-4.125GHz <12dB, 4.125GHz-5.1GHz <20dB
- Minimum Bend Radius: 85mm (3.35in)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - 80°C (14°F - 176°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C - 80°C (14°F - 176°F)
- ATC Approved: Yes
- Connector A: HDMI Type A Male
- Connector B: HDMI Type A Male
- Housing Material: 24K Gold Plated Zinc Alloy
- Connector Plating: 24K Gold 3µm
- Pin Construction: Phosphor Bronze
- Pin Plating: 24K Gold 15μm
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 20x34.1x11.6mm (0.79x1.34x0.46in)
- Length: 5m (16.4ft)
- Standard: High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
- Colour: Grey
- Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: 8.5mm (0.33in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: OFC Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 24AWG
- Shielding: Copper Braid 85%