SR-PAX2 - Universal Audio Adapter for DSLR CamerasThe SARAMONIC SR-PAX2 is a two-channel active audio mixer with preamplifier and phantom power, specially designed for mirrorless digital cameras, Blackmagic Design pocket cinema cameras or any DSLR camera with a microphone jack.
It is a compact and lightweight mixer ideal for recording professional-quality audio from two sources and mixing them into your camera. It attaches to the base of a camera, and a threaded socket on its base allows for mounting on a tripod or case.
With two sets of inputs, the SR-PAX2 accepts signals from a wide variety of mic or line level sources such as balanced XLR microphones, 3.5mm microphones, wireless microphones and external audio mixers. The 3.5mm inputs are also ideal for connecting audio devices with a 3.5mm output such as a smart phone or an MP3 player. The input levels of each channel can be easily controlled with the dual gain control knobs. A phone jack allows you to monitor the audio in real time. The SR-PAX2 makes your recording work much easier.
- Two1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo line/mic inputs
- Two mini XLR microphone input (mini-XLR to standard-XLR cable included)
- One 1/8 (3.5 mm) stereo line output to phone
- One 1/8 (3.5 mm) headphone monitor output
- Control Knobs: Volume control knob
- LINE/MIC/PH Switch: Independent input control
- Level Meter: Independent L/R level meters
- Phantom Power Switch: Independent phantom power control for inputs. INPUT 1: 5V/OFF/3V; INPUT 2: 48V/OFF