SR-AX101 - Universal Audio Adapter with Dual XLR Inputs for DSLR Cameras & Camcorders
The SARAMONIC SR-AX101 is a 2-channel XLR audio adapter ideal for any DSLR camera or compact camcorder with a built-in microphone jack.
This audio adapter enables you to acquire professional audio from XLR outputs into any camcorder that has a 3.5mm (1/8") audio input.
The SR-AX101 allows you to connect to a wide variety of professional audio devices, including balanced XLR microphones, wireless microphones, external audio mixers, preamplifiers and more.
A passive circuit makes the SR-AX101 virtually noise free. No batteries or additional power source is needed. Cased in resilient plastic chassis, featuring tripod socket.
- One 1/8" (3.5 mm) Auxiliary Mini-Jack Input
- Two balanced XLR inputs
- Output: One stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Output
- Dual Trim Control Knobs: Adjust the signal of each channel to the optimum recording level
- Mono /Stereo Switch:Select mono or stereo output mode
- LINE / MIC Switches: Select LINE or MIC levels
- GND1/G ground switch: Eliminate ground hum and noise