BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 UHF Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
- Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
- 48 Selectable UHF Channels
- Broadcast-Quality Sound
- Includes Two Transmitters and One Receiver
- Seletable Stereo and Mono Mode
- Mic and Line-in
- Selectable Mute function
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Monitoring sound by headphone output (Receiver)
- Operation range can reach up to 100m(300') (without obstacle)
- Two AA batteries for both transmitter and receiver
UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is an upgrated UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System
for capturing audio with dual subjects, features an easy-to-read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth,
PLL-synthesized tuning and digital companding circuitry.
The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as interviews,
electronic news gathering (ENG),electronic field productions (EFP), film production,
business and educational applications, and more.
The BY-WM8 Pro-K2 system consists of two bodypack transmitters, a camera-mount receiver,
and two omnidirectional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter,
a single 1/8" to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8" output cable, carrying case.
The receiver is built with mic and headphone output jacks.
The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
Note: To save battery life, if only use one transmitter, please turn OFF the other channel from receiver.
- Digital Companding
- Up to 48 Selectable channels
- Up to 32 MHz of transmission bandwidth
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- User-friendly menu operation
- Muting function
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to most of requirements
- Locked-plug avoids accidental changing of settings
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300