BOYA BY-BM3031 On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
The BOYA BY-BM3031 is a supercardioid condenser shotgun microphone
that delivers high-quality sound for DSLRs, camcorders, audio recorders and more.
It features a three-level gain switch that provides a +20 dB boost, 0 dB unity gain,
or -10 dB pad to prevent distortion from audio overload. And also features a switchable
high-pass filter at 80 Hz to roll off unwanted low-frequency noise and rumble.
The lightweight mic attaches easily to any camera equipped with a 3.5mm microphone jack or to a boom pole,
and integrates a built-in shock mount that helps eliminate unnecessary vibrations that create excessive backgound noise.
This mic includes a foam windscreen and fur windscreen that helps to decrease vocal plosives and wind noise
when recording dialog and powered by two pieces of AA batteries (not included) for up to 120 hours.
Professional Quality Sound
- This Mic provides superior sound than the built-in microphones of DSLR cameras, video cameras, audio recorders.
- Three-level gain control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- This function allows to use this mic in various situations.
Low Cut Filter
- The low-cut filter minimizes low frequency background noise and rumble
- The Mic features a built-in headphone jack, offering real-time monitoring of your source
Powered by AA batteries
- Two AA batteries can operate up to 120 hours
Specification of BOYA BY-BM3031 On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -38dB±[email protected]
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Power Supply: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Operating time with battery: 120H
- PAD Switch: -10dB,0dB,+20dB
- High Pass Filter: Two-step (flat, 80 Hz)
- Output Connectors: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack
- Size: 209.7 x 103.3 x 50mm (8.2” x 4” x 2”)
- Weight: 132g (4.7 oz)