SONY XLR-K3M Dual-Channel Digital XLR Audio Adapter Kit
- For DSLR, Mirrorless Cameras
- 2 x XLR-1/4" Mic/Line & 1 x 3.5mm Input
- ECM-XM1 Shotgun Mic with Fur Windscreen
- Selectable Digital/Analog Output
- Audio-Level Controls for Each Channel
- Selectable Low-Cut Filter
- Cable-Free Camera Connection via MI Shoe
- Vibration-Resistant Design
Great sound with low noise
When connected via the Multi Interface Shoe of a compatible camera that features a built-in digital audio interface, the audio signal is directly transferred to the camera in digital form so that no degradation can occur. A simple switch also provides compatibility with a wide range of cameras using an analogue interface.
Two XLR/TRS combo jacks and one 3.5 mm stereo mini microphone jack are provided for input. The XLR/TRS combo jacks are switchable for line input, microphone input, or microphone input with 48V phantom power.
A high degree of flexibility is provided for use with professional rigs and camera cages. Audio extension cables are supplied, allowing the location of the XLR adaptor on your rig to be adjusted as required.
Simply clip the XLR adaptor into the Multi Interface Shoe on a compatible camera for direct power and audio connections without the need for extra cables or batteries. Sony’s Multi Interface Shoe offers intelligent connectivity and control for a variety of accessories, providing maximum flexibility and mobility for α system shooting.
Mechanical noise suppression
An advanced shock and vibration suppressing design effectively minimises low-frequency handling noise which can degrade audio quality. The option for direct on-camera mounting, without additional connecting cables, further reduces the risk of handling noise ruining your audio capture.
Comprehensive controllability at the recording stage can greatly facilitate the post processing workflow. Record level (AUTO/MANUAL), record level link (INPUT 1 – INPUT 2), attenuator, and low-cut filter (100/300 Hz) controls are provided.
Super-directional shotgun microphone included
A super-directional monaural microphone (ECM-XM1) a wind noise reducing fur-type wind screen are supplied.
Sony XLR-K3M Specs
- Digital Audio: Sony Cameras Equipped with Digital Multi Interface Shoe
- Analog Audio: Sony Cameras Equipped with Either Multi Interface Shoe or Digital Multi Interface Shoe
- Input Connections
- 2 x XLR / TRS Combos, with 48 V Phantom Power, Switchable Mic/Line
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5mm Stereo, with Plug-In Power
- Output Connection Multi Interface Shoe
- Input Levels
- Inputs Link
- Auto/Manual Gain
- Filters Low-Cut Filter: 300, 100 Hz
- Weight 6.6 oz / 187 g