Hands-On with the Aputure MC Multicolor LED Light
The small MC or Multicolor LED light is the first RGB fixture to be released from Aputure. It was first introduced at NAB 2019 alongside Aputure’s new Sidus Link app. The two combined opens up a lot of control for not only the MC but for all Aputure fixtures going forward. The MC packs a little jab for such a small light and has a few interesting features that I can see will come in handy for specific applications.
One thing worth mentioning is Aputure has put a lot of work into Sidus Link and Mesh technology. The tech is fully integrated into the small MC LED and I think this is a good example of what we are going to see in the future with RGB and lighting control from Aputure.
APUTURE MC KEY FEATURES
- 95% BT.2020 Color Gamut Coverage
- Full HSI Color Control: Hue / Saturation / Intensity
- 400 Lux @0.5 Meters
- 0-100% Brightness Control / 3200K-6500K CCT Control
- 9 Built-ln Lighting FX
- OLED Display With Control Wheel
- Sidus Link TM Mobile APP Control Up To 400m Away*
- Up to 120 Minutes @ Max Brightness (2,600mAh Battery)
- Charging: USB-C PD Quick Charge + Wireless Charging
- 4-Light & 12 Light Wireless Charging Case Kits
- Built-in Magnets
- Wireless Charging Case Powered By AC or D-Tap (Sold Separately)