Daisee UV-Haze X-HD Nano MC Slim Filter
Daisee UV-Haze X-HD Nano MC Slim Filter employs a high transmittance, 9H hardness optical glass from Japan, which can effectively block UV rays below 300mm. The edge of the lens has undergone matte processing in order to prevent harmful glare. The DMC coating has a 8-layer Water & Oil Repellent, Scratch & Stain Resistant Coating on Each Side. The coating meets the standard requirements of the optical coating, which has been put through rigorous Salt Water Immersion Tests.
Daisee X-HD Nano MC Slim Filter is 4 times as strong as the ordinary filters and can take impact up to 0.26Ns (E.g dropped from height of 80cm).
The thickness of the frame is merely 3.5mm making it perfectly suitable for wide angle lenses, which can eliminates vignetting. The frame has been through the EU ROSH standard, and is in line with environmental requirements.
This UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Using hardened high clarity, 9H hardness glass from Japan which is more scratch and chip resistant
- Daisee X-HD Nano MC Slim Filter is 4 times as strong as the ordinary filters and can take impact up to 0.26Ns
- Oil repellent multi-coating to provide up to 99.8% light transmission and reduce reflection
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements
- With a slim frame of only 3.5mm this reduces vignetting, making it suitable to be used with wide angle lenses