LOMOGRAPHY Instant Camera and Lenses (Yangon Edition)
With its gold exterior, the Lomo’Instant Yangon is reminiscent of stunning sunsets over the glittering domes of this ancient city. With three different shooting modes and tons of creative features including unlimited multiple exposures, Color Gel Flash Filters and a built-in wide-angle lens, this Burmese beauty will be your perfect new experimental companion.Add some golden glamour to your instant snaps with the Lomo’Instant Yangon!
3 Shooting Modes To Cover Every Kind Of Instant
The Lomo'Instant has an auto flash shooting mode so you can easily shoot fantastic instant photos with flash in the touch of a button. You can also switch to the two manual shooting modes to open up all kinds of experimental shooting possibilities.
- Flash-On Auto Mode
- Using this mode, a sensor on the flash detects the brightness, and the light meter automatically gives off the right amount of flash. The default aperture value is f/16 and the exposure compensation dial can be adjusted. It’s perfect to use anywhere when you’re on the go.
- Flash-On Manual Mode
- This mode is great for shooting indoors. The flash is on and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures.
- Flash-Off Manual Mode
- This mode is great for long exposures at night. The flash is switched off and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures at night.
An Ultra-Advanced Lens System
The camera has a built-in wide-angle lens and is compatible with multiple lens attachments that can be screwed onto the Lomo’Instant for tons of creative and experimental photography options.
Th 27mm equivalent wide-angle lens captures more than your eyes can see and allows you to shoot up-close-and-personal shots with its 0.4m closest focusing distance.
Sh-o-o-o-o-t L-o-o-o-o-o-ng Exposures
The Lomo'Instant’s B setting lets you create light-streaked photos by holding the shutter open for as long as you like. Try it out for night-time or light painting photoshoots.
Shoot Unlimited Multiple Exposures
The Lomo'Instant is the only modern Instant camera which allows you to shoot unlimited multiple exposure instants. This means you can combine numerous shots in one frame for show-stopping effects!
Choose from blue, red, purple and yellow! By adding the filters over your flash, you can play around with cool and warm tones, and give an artistic flair to your instants!
Shoot Brighter Shots
With its maximum aperture of f/8, the Lomo'Instant lets you shoot brighter shots.
The Perfect Instant Photo Format
The camera creates credit card-sized snapshots using high quality and widely available Fuji Instax Mini film, renowned for its bright colors and clear images.
The Lomo'Instant Camera has a tiny mirror to the left of the lens. Combined with the wide-angle lens, the Lomo’Instant mirror lets you take picture-perfect selfies.
With its gold exterior, the Lomo’Instant Yangon is reminiscent of stunning sunsets over the glittering domes of this ancient city. With three different shooting modes and tons of creative features including unlimited multiple exposures, Color Gel Flash Filters and a built-in wide-angle lens, this Burmese beauty will be your perfect new experimental companion.
- Lomo’Instant Camera Yangon Edition
- Lens Cap
- Lomo'Instant Fisheye Lens Attachment & Lens Caps
- Lomo'Instant Portrait Lens Attachment & Lens Caps
- Lomo'Instant Close-Up Lens Attachment & Lens Caps
- 4 Colored Gel Filters
- Shooting Technique Cards
- Instruction Manual
- Film Format: Fujifilm Instax Mini Film
- Exposure Area: 42mm x 64mm
- Shutter Speed: 1/125s / Bulb
- Exposure Compensation: +2/-2 Exposure Values
- Ejection Mechanism: Motorized
- Multiple Exposures: Yes
- Built-in Flash Guide Number: 9(m)
- Automatic Flash Output: Yes
- Battery Supply: 6V (4x AAA batteries)
- Tripod mount: Yes
- Cable Release Mount: Yes
- Aperture: f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22, f/32
|Cable Release Connection||Yes|
|Battery Type||4 x AAA|
|Available Apertures||Default f/16 (Or manual control f/8, f/11, f/22, f/32 in exposure compensation)|
|Shutter Speeds||Automatic - 1/125 (N), Bulb (B)|
|Focal Length||48mm (27mm equivalent)|
|Flash connection||Built-in Flash|
|Focusing Distance||0.4m - 0.9m, 1m - Infinity|
|Frame Counter||Auto Frame Counter|
|View Finder||Direct optical viewfinder|