Fujifilm instax SHARE SP-3 Limited Package
Creative Prints from Smartphone.
Select your best shots from your smartphone and get instax prints by just transferring the shots from the app to SP-3 via Wi-Fi connection.
You can also print Images from to your Instagram, Facebook, 微博, Google Photos, flickr and Dropbox accounts.
Direct connection function for FUJIFILM digital cameras will be available around the end of August 2016. Before then, please send images to your smartphone first and then use instax SHARE app to print from instax SHARE SP-3.
High-speed printing in 13 seconds
A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 13 seconds from print data transfer to print output.
At the same time, printing noise is lower which makes your printing experience much more enjoyable.
Superb image quality
High definition & high image quality ideal for photos
High resolution with print pixels of 800 x 800 dots and of 318 dpi clearly shows detailed gradations and the face expressions of a full-length portrait, characters, materials, etc.
instax technology excels in color development and preservation
The instax system develops colors by delivering the light to pigments and producing chemical reactions.
It reduces the deterioration of color and sharpness caused by aging which proves excellent image stability just like silver-halide photographic prints.
Various templates available
- Split one image into two
- Real Time Template
- When you select “Real Time Template” and take a photo, the date, place, weather, temperature, and humidity are indicated in the frame. Since you cannot make a copy with this template, the photo will be the one and only in the world.
- Limited Template
- Each print is numbered so it looks like a limited item. A memory shared with people you cherish will be even more precious.
- Social media sources
- Template for printing images uploaded to social networking (SNS) service. With the profile photo and the number of likes indicated, the print offers great fun in tandem with SNS. · instagram · Facebook · 微博 · Google Photos · flickr · Dropbox
- Standard Template
- The simple instax frame makes the photo stand out.
Filters for more printing fun!
- Custom Filter
- color filter
- Fujifilm Intelligence Filter
- The Fujifilm Intelligence Filter uses an optimum processing technology, Image Intelligence™, which is based on Fujifilm's 80 years of experience and ever-advancing know-how. The technology gives real results - for example, to brighten up a photo that turned out too dark.
Turn the images you took with your digital camera into instax prints on the spot!
With FUJIFILM digital cameras, you can make instax prints by sending the images directly from your camera to “instax SHARE”.
You can now share the images that you can only achieve with digital cameras, such as children and pet images captured at fast shutter speed, or food and flower images with blurred backgrounds, by making them into instax prints on the spot.
- X-T2/X-T20/GFX50S(Firmware compatible with SP-3 will be av
|Film||Fujifilm Instant Film instax SQUARE Film (available separately)|
|Film size||86mm x 72mm|
|Picture size||62mm x 62mm|
|No. of printed pixels||800 x 800 dots|
|Print tones||256 tones for each RGB color|
|Supported image formats||JPEG, PNG|
|Print time||After receipt of the image data has been completed, the process of recording the data and outputting the film takes approximately 13 seconds|
|Power supply||One NP-50 rechargeable battery|
|Max. no. of printed images per charge||Approx. 160 prints(based on Fujifilm test conditions)|
|Power consumption (per print)||3W|
|Operating temperature range||+5°C - +40°C (no condensation)|
|Dimensions & weight||116mm x 130.5mm x 44.4mm (excluding projections), 312g (without battery and film pack)|