You’ve never printed like this before.
- - Real instax prints
- - Print together in Fun Mode
- - Print from video
- - Motion control
Flip the printer vertically or horizontally to change the app mode.
Print photos and videos easily from your smartphone!
Easily edit and print photos from your smartphone.
Print your favorite frame from a video. Sometimes the best photos are action shots.
To get your best shot, tilt the printer to zoom in and out then press the power button to take a photo.
Print with friends for even more fun!
This mode is guaranteed fun! Simply take a photo and select the 'take the test' function, or challenge yourself to a quiz in the 'leave it to fate' function.
Connect with up to five friends to create a unique instax print! Turn on Surprise Mode to keep the final image a secret until it develops.
Have fun choosing your photo!
Choose from 27 fun frame designs to add to your photo!
Choose from 14 collage styles, or split your photo across more than one instax print.
Turn the printer upside down and press the power button to reprint your last instax photo!
High speed, continuous printing
The photo prints in just 12 seconds after the image is sent from your smartphone. Approximatley 100 photos can be printed continuously (when fully charged).
*Varies depending on usage conditions.
Instant instax printing of images taken on a digital camera
All X Series cameras that are compatible with the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app are supported.
- The instax prints depicted are for illustrative purposes only.
- The Bluetooth® wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by FUJIFILM Corporation is under license.
- The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
- Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
- The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
- The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
- The images of prints and smartphones printed are simulated ones.
- Recording method 3-color exposure with OLED
- Film used FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini Instant Film (sold separately)
- Number of films 10 films/pack
- Film size 86 mm x 54 mm
- Image size 62 mm x 46 mm / 2.4 in. x 1.8 in.
- Supported image size 800 × 600 dots
- Printing resolution 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Interface Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)
- Supported image format JPEG、PNG、HEIF
- Printing time Image recording - photo output (fed out):Approximately 12 sec.
- Approximate printing capacity Approximately 100 prints (from full charge)
- *The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
- Power supply Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging time Approximately 80 to 120 minutes(Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)
- Power consumption Approximately 3 W
- Operating environment Temperature: +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to +104°F)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- Main unit dimensions 90.3 mm x 34.6 mm x 124.5 mm /
- 3.5 in. x 1.3 in. x 4.9 in.(excluding projecting parts)
- Main unit mass Approximately 209g / 7.3oz (excluding film pack)
- Supplied accessory USB cable