FUJIFILM Instax Link Wide
live life WIDE - the first ever WIDE format smartphone printer
- Compact, sleek and on the go design.
- Select and edit your photo from your smartphone, then print.
Enhanced Quality Prints
Print your photos just the way you like, whether it's with the conventional photo quality of "instax-Natural Mode" or the new "instax-Rich Mode", which features extra-vibrant color.
- instax-Natural Mode
- instax-Rich Mode
QR Print Mode
- Add richness to the moments that matter most with a QR code.
- Link to Website
- Add a URL from an image-sharing website and share fun memories with your friends!
- Record Sound
- Add audio to your photos to enhance the memory.
- Location Print
- Invite everyone to the party by adding the location!
- Hidden Message
- Share your feelings with a heart-felt message.
Equipped with even more fun modes
- Collage Print
- Print images with multiple photos.
- Various Stickers
- Decorate your photos with unique stickers!
- Sketch, edit & print
- Import and add your sketch or text to your photo, then print!
- ASH WHITE
- MOCHA GRAY
- Recording method : 3-color exposure with OLED
- Film used : FUJIFILM instax WIDE Instant Film (sold separately)
- Number of films : 10 films/pack
- Image size : 62mm×99mm
- Supported image size : 800 × 1260 dot
- Printing resolution : 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels : 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Interface : Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)
- Supported image format : JPEG, PNG, HEIF, DNG
- Printing time : Image recording - photo output (fed out): Approximately 12 sec.
- Approximate printing capacity : Approximately 100 prints (from full charge)
- *The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
- Power supply : Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging time : Approximately 80 to 120 minutes (Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)
- Power consumption : Approximately 3 W
- Operating environment : Temperature: +5 oC to +40 oC Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- Main unit dimensions : 139mm×127.5mm×33.7mm（excluding projecting parts）
- Main unit mass : Approximately 340 g (excluding film pack)