SONY Cyber-shot DSC-WX500
- Worlds smallest*1 camera with 30x optical zoom (up to 60x magnification with clear image zoom*2) and Optical SteadyShot
- New ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens with a 24mm*3 to 720mm*3 focal-length range
- 180-degree tilt LCD screen for the perfectly framed selfie with easy retouching using Beauty Effect
- Back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor with 18.2 effective megapixels
- BIONZ X engine with advanced image processing technologies for faster image processing and detailed reproduction
- XAVCS*4 high-quality Full HD (1920 x 1080) 60p/50p recording at 50Mbps to capture all fast-moving action moments
*1 Among compact digital cameras with a 30x optical zoom lens, as of the announcement date, based on Sony Survey.
*2 Optical zoom from the wide side
*3 35mm equivalent.
*4 SDXC memory card higher than Class 10 is required for movie recording in XAVC S format