Nikon D610 Body
Vital elements for a formidable machine: FX-format sensor, EXPEED 3, Picture Control and NIKKOR
- The D610's FX-format CMOS image sensor yields wide dynamic range and exquisite sharpness, which NIKKOR lenses help draw out to their fullest potential. The EXPEED 3 image-processing engine effortlessly handles the sensor's large data files, while in-camera Picture Control tailors the individual look and feel of your stills and videos. These four assets are vital elements for creating the images you want.
6-fps continuous shooting: FX-format quality at full-throttle speed
- Thanks to the high-speed performance of the EXPEED 3 image-processing engine and an exclusive driving mechanism that drives the mirror independently, the D610 is capable of high-speed continuous shooting at approx. 6 fps*1 in FX format, for up to 100 shots*2.
- *1Based on CIPA Guidelines.
- *2JPEG, excluding fine/Large in FX format (max. 51 shots) and normal/Large in FX format (max. 90 shots).
Approx. 100% frame coverage: essential for accurate viewfinder framing
- The D610's optical viewfinder features approx. 100% frame coverage that enables confirmation of the entire large image area of FX format for precise composition. And approx. 0.7x* magnification allows easy viewing of all the visual elements including the viewfinder information display. The frame coverage and magnification are the same as those of the D4 and D3 series, realizing comfortable shooting.
- *With a 50mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0 m-1
- The Nikon FX-format CMOS sensor (35.9 x 24.0 mm) with 24.3 effective megapixels delivers stable, high image quality.
- EXPEED 3 image-processing engine, the same as used for the D4 and D800 series, realizes superior high-speed processing performance.
- The D610's Picture Control system lets you fine-tune sharpening, contrast, saturation, hue, and various adjustments for Monochrome, etc. in both still images and movies according to your preference.
- The D610's new Qc (quiet continuous) shutter-release mode reduces mirror noise while still offering up to 3 fps*, for maximum discretion.
*Based on CIPA Guidelines.
- With seven focus points compatible with f/8, precise focusing is possible even when attaching a 2.0x teleconverter to telephoto lenses with a maximum aperture of f/4.
- Scene Recognition System recognizes the subject's situation accurately prior to shooting and enables precise auto control.
- Inheriting an array of specifications and functions equivalent to those of the D4 and D800 series, the D610 combines them in a remarkably small and light camera body.
- SD memory card double slots compatible with high-speed SDXC and UHS-I.
- Time-lapse photography lets you shoot automatically at designated intervals and save as a movie to replay slow-moving activity at high speed.
- The D610's built-in flash incorporates a commander function that supports Advanced Wireless Lighting. 16.500k
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 24.7 Megapixel
Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
|Max Resolution||6016 x 4016|
|Aspect Ratio||3:2, 16:9|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS, 35.9 x 24 mm|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 39|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.7x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-3 to +1 m|
|Display Screen||3.2" Rear Screen LCD (921,000)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||170.0°|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-6400 (Extended Mode: 50-25600)|
|Shutter||Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/4000 Second , Bulb Mode
|Remote Control||MC-DC2 (Optional)|
|Metering Method||3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-Weighted Average Metering, Spot Metering|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV Steps)
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade|
|Flash Modes||First-Curtain Sync
Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
|Guide No.||39'; (11.89 m) ISO100|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||iTTL Groups: 2 Channels: 3|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe, Wireless|
|File Size||1920 x 1080p (Full HD)
1280 x 720p (HD)
|Frame Rate||@ 1920 x 1080: 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps
@ 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps
|Exposure Control||Manual: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO|
|Max Video Clip Length||1920 x 1080: 29 Minutes|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Still Images & Video (Stereo)
Optional External Mic: With Still Images & Video
|Start-up Time||0.13 seconds|
|Shutter Lag||0.052 seconds|
|Self Timer||2 Seconds, 5 Seconds, 10 Seconds, 20 Seconds
Number of Shots: 1 - 9
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi Capable||Yes (with Optional Transmitter)|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-5b (Optional)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.6 x 4.4 x 3.2" / 142.2 x 111.8 x 81.3 mm|
|Weight||1.67 lb / 757.50 g camera body only|
|Package Weight||5.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.0 x 7.1 x 6.4"|