SONY GP-VPT1 Shooting Grip with Mini Tripod
The Sony GP-VPT1 Shooting Grip with Mini Tripod provides one-handed operation of your multi-terminal equipped Sony camcorder or camera. It can also fold out into a mini tripod for hands-free use. The GP-VPT1 features a pan handle with wired remote control, adjustable grip angle, and zoom, photo, and start/stop record buttons. A hand strap, cable clamper, and carrying pouch come included.
Your camera mounts to the shooting grip via a 1/4"-20 screw. The wired AV cable uses Sony's Multi Terminal connector, which plugs in to the corresponding port on compatible camcorders/cameras and lets you control zoom, take photos, and start/stop recording using the buttons found on the grip. Using the cable clamper keeps the cable out of the way while recording. The grip angle is adjustable in increments of approximately 10 degrees by pressing the angle adjust button on the side of the grip. This allows you to find the angle that is comfortable for you.
For added convenience, two legs fold out from the shooting grip to turn the GP-VPT1 into a mini tripod, letting you set it on a tabletop for hands-free shooting.
- Get up close with zoompull yourself closer to your subject with the zoom lever on the remote, or use the slow zoom switch for a more measured close-up
- Easily line up shots with grid linescheck vertical and horizontal alignment: press the grid line button on the remote to see a grid of four white lines
- Pack it up and take it anywhereslim and compact tripod: slip it into the supplied case, and take it on a shoot with no worries
- Strong and light aluminum designthis tripod is tough enough to go wherever you go: sling it over your shoulder and it won’t weigh you down
- Quick and easy mounting with quick shoealways capture the moment perfectly: quickly attach your Handycam® for a steady shot, and then easily release once you’re done
|Material of Construction||ABS plastic, polycarbonate, nylon-PA, and nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR)|
|Load Capacity||35.3 oz (1.0 kg)|
|Camera Attachment||1/4"-20 screw|
|Remote Control Type||Multi-terminal remote connector
Start/Stop, Photo, and Zoom buttons
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)|
|Dimensions||Legs folded: Approx. 1.8 x 5.2 x 2.7" (4.5 x 13.2 x 6.8 cm)
Led open: Approx. 5.0 x 3.8 x 4.5" (12.7 x 9.6 x 11.4 cm)
Cord length: Approx. 9.8" (25.0 cm)
|Weight||Approx. 4 oz (114 g)|