Canon EOS M50 Mark II Body (White)
Flex Your Stories
Lightweight and stylish, the EOS M50 Mark II is fun and easy to use with Wi-Fi connectivity for content creators to stay close to your audience at all times. Keep your social media feeds lit with high-quality visual storytelling in 4K and accurate eye and face detection autofocusing.
In-camera YouTube live streaming for real-time video engagement
Film vertical videos in 4K for social media
Wireless connectivity with smartphone and cloud storage
Record in Stunning 4K Resolution
Bring your favourite memories to life in glorious 4K video resolution on the EOS M50 Mark II. With an approximately 24.1-megapixel CMOS sensor, the EOS M50 Mark II captures fine details and life-like colours better than your typical smartphone.
Stay in Focus All the Time
Never lose focus of the eye or face in your action-packed vlogs with Face and Eye Detection Autofocus (AF).
Movie Servo AF ensures your camera continues to track your subject even when moving.
Stay Steady and in Control
Camera shake is inevitable when filming handheld, especially while walking. Movie digital IS on the EOS M50 Mark II helps to reduce blurring for more stable footages.
Stability is further enhanced when you film with a lens equipped with Image Stabilization!
Record vertical videos with ease on the EOS M50 Mark II, so your videos are fully optimised for vertical viewing on social media platforms and smartphones!
Ready, Touch, Action!
Start your recording easily with a touch of the screen. When filming yourself, avoid recording your hand by using the Movie self-timer, so the camera only starts rolling when you are fully ready to begin.
With built-in Wi-Fi, you can transfer images automatically and conveniently from the EOS M50 Mark II to your smart devices even while on the go, or connect to a wireless printer (e.g. SELPHY CP1300) and have your photos printed out instantly!
You can also pair the camera with your smartphone via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to perform remote shooting, a handy trick for taking group photos.
YouTube Live Streaming
With a stable Wi-Fi connection, you can engage your audience in real time conveniently by live streaming directly* from the EOS M50 Mark II to your YouTube channel.
The EOS M50 Mark II can also be used as a high-quality webcam for web conferencing and live streaming on other platforms by installing the EOS Webcam Utility on your PC.
*At least 1000 YouTube channel subscribers is required. Only scheduled live stream is supported. This requirement does not apply to live streaming via EOS Webcam Utility.
Seamless Cloud Storage
Automatically upload images and video files in their original quality from your EOS M50 Mark II to the image.canon cloud-based storage platform for easy access anytime and anywhere, from your PC or smart device.
Image.canon is also compatible with third-party services such as Google Drive, YouTube and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
*Information subjected to changes. Refer to https://image.canon/ for latest info.
Flex Your Creativity
Relive the Action in Slow-mo
Give more emphasis to fleeting moments by capturing in slow motion. The EOS M50 Mark II can record high frame rate movies in HD up to 120p.
Get Creative with Easy Recording Modes
Impress your audience with a time-lapse recording of the setting sun, or transform the view outside your window into a toy model by capturing a Miniature Effect movie!
Mesmerising Background Blur
Achieve a dreamy look or draw attention to your subject with natural yet beautiful bokeh and background blur in your photos.
Shoot Amazing Photos All the Time
Shoot beautiful photos in the dark with less noise than your regular smartphone.
Canon’s unique colour science renders skin tones in pleasing natural colours. You can also apply Smooth Skin effect for a more radiant look!
A Lens for Every Story
Change up your perspective in your stories with a wide angle, telephoto or macro lens from our range of EF-M lenses. The EOS M50 Mark II is also compatible with over 60 lenses from our acclaimed EF and EF-S range when paired with the Mount Adapter EF-EOS M.
Travel Light and with Style
Weighing just 350g1, the EOS M50 Mark II is lightweight and compact enough to sling or fit into your bag for travel and outdoor usage.
It also comes in two colours2 -- sleek black or trendy white -- to suit your style!
1 Weight of camera body excluding lens, battery and memory card; weight varies by colour
2 Colour availability varies by country/region
Flexible, Responsive Touchscreen
Shoot from challenging high or low angles with ease using the articulating touchscreen Vari-angle LCD.
Navigate controls easily with a tap on the screen. Even focusing is a breeze with Touch and Drag AF!
- AF Modes Stills: One-Shot AF, Servo AF, Manual
- Movie recording: One-Shot AF, Movie Servo AF, Manual
- AF Point Selection Automatic selection, Manual selection
- AF System Points Stills: Max. 3975 selectable AF point positions / Up to 143 zones (auto selection)
- Movie recording: Max. 3375 selectable AF point positions / Up to 117 zones (auto selection)
- Built-in Flash Yes
- Closest Focusing Distance (cm) -
- Continuous Shooting Speed (Shots Per Sec) (Up To) 10 (One-Shot AF) / 7.4 (Servo AF)
- Digital Zoom Approx. 3-10x (for movie recording only)
- Dimensions (Excl. Protrusions) (mm) (Approx.) 116.3 x 88.1 x 58.7
- Drive System -
- Effective ISO Stills: 100 - 25,600 (H:51,200)
- Movie (full HD/HD): 100 - 12,800 (H: 25,600)
- Movie (4K): 100 - 6,400
- Effective Pixels (Megapixels) 24.1
- Exposure Compensation ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- AEB: ±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- Eye Detection AF One-Shot AF / Servo AF / Movie Servo AF
- Flash Modes E-TTL II Autoflash, FE Lock, Manual pop-up, Retractable, Built-in
- Focal Length (35mm Equivalent) -
- Guide Number ISO 100 metres 5
- Image Resolution 6000 x 4000 (L), 3984 x 2656 (M), 2976 x 1984 (S1), 2400 x 1600 (S2), 6000 x 4000 (RAW/C-RAW)
- Image Stablizer Movie recording: In-body 5-axis electronic image stabilisation
- LCD Monitor (Size) (Inch) 3.0
- LCD Monitor Resolutions (dots) 1,040,000
- Manual Focus Yes
- Memory Card Type SD, SDHC*, SDXC*, *UHS-I cards compatible
- Metering Mode Stills: Evaluative, Partial, Spot, Center-weighted average
- Movie: Evaluative (when faces are detected with [Face+Tracking]), Center-weighted average (when no faces are detected)
- Movie Format MP4
- Optical Zoom -
- Optional Power AC Power (AC Adapter CA-PS700 and DC Coupler DR-E12)
- Peripheral Connections Micro USB, HDMI (Type D), External microphone IN
- Processor Type DIGIC 8
- Sensor Size APS-C
- Shooting Modes Stills: Scene Intelligent Auto, Hybrid Auto, Special scene modes (Self Portrait, Portrait, Smooth Skin, Landscape, Sports, Panning, Close-up, Food, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Silent Mode), Creative filters (Grainy B/W, Soft focus, Fish-eye effect, Water painting effect, Toy camera effect, Miniature effect, HDR art standard, HDR art vivid, HDR art bold, HDR art embossed), Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual Exposure
- Movie recording: Movie auto exposure, Movie manual exposure
- Shutter Speed Range (Sec.) Stills: 30 - 1/4000, Bulb
- Movie recording: 1/25 - 1/4000 (PAL) or 1/30 - 1/4000 (NTSC)
- Silent Shutter Available: Single Shot
- Standard Power Supply LP-E12
- Still Image Format JPEG, RAW, RAW + JPEG, C-RAW, C-RAW+JPEG
- Viewfinder Coverage (Approx.) 100%
- Viewfinder Type 0.39-inch OLED, 2.36million dots
- 59.94fps refresh rate
- Weight (g) (Including the battery and memory card) (Approx.)
- *For camera kits, weight includes kit lens(es). 387 (Black)
- 388 (White)
- White Balance Auto (Ambience priority), Auto (White priority), Preset (Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White fluorescent light, Flash), Custom, Color temperature setting (approx. 2500-10000 K), White balance correction and white balance bracketing features provided
- *Flash color temperature information transmission possible
- X-sync (sec.) 1/200