EOS M200 (EF-M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM)
Explore More, Share More
The social influencer in you wants to deliver better content. The EOS M200 have you covered with its handy features that would help you achieve high quality images of up to 24.1megapixels and videos of up to 4K resolution.
The vertical video recording ensures that you are able to cater for the mobile platform. Coupled with the Smooth Skin feature, Creative Assist and Creative filters, you would be delivering the best of you wherever you are. The Eye Detection AF of the EOS M200 ensures sharp selfies even as you move. The ability to send images to your smart devices as you shoot, provides you the convenience of uploading your content to social media.
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor + DIGIC 8
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 143 AF areas
- Eye Detection AF (One-Shot & Servo AF)
- 4K Video
A Crew by Your Side
The Creative Assist would automatically set the camera to achieve the shot you envision with a few taps, selecting the brightness, background blur and colour, as though you have a personal photographer.
The EOS M200 have a Smooth Skin feature that would beautify your images, almost like having a make-up artist with you.
The self-timer and recording button on the 180degrees tilt-up touch LCD allows you to record yourself without actually having someone to do it for you.
Videos for Your Social Media
The EOS M200 is capable of recording in stunning 4K resolution (24p/25p), allowing you to share your experience in vivid qualities.
The vertical video recording that would seamless play in the correct orientation when exported to your mobile devices, reducing the need to manually do it. This allows you to focus on shooting quality vertical video content that would be more suitable for mobile devices.
Apart from being able to Frame Grab your favourite scene from your 4K recording, you can now shoot up to 120p (Full HD) for that slow-motion effect of yourself surfing the waves.
Utilising the Bluetooth low-energy technology to stay connected with your smart devices after the initial pairing, the EOS M200 allows you to easily start the wi-fi connection to access your content without reaching for the camera that is tucked away in your bag in the overhead compartment.
The ability to upload image to your mobile device as you shoot saves you the hassle of manually uploading the images after. You would be able to curate the content quickly and share it on social media quicker as well.
- AF Modes Stills: Face+Tracking AF, Zone AF, 1-point AF, Spot AF Movie: Face+Tracking AF, Zone AF*, 1-point AF, Spot AF* * Unavailable When Recording 4K or 4K Time-lapse Movies
- AF point selection Automatic Selection, Manual Selection
- AF System Points Up to 143 AF areas (auto selection)
- Built-in Flash Yes
- Closest Focusing Distance (cm) 25
- Continuous Shooting Speed (shots per sec) (Up to) 6.1 (One-Shot AF) / 4 (Servo AF)
- Digital Zoom -
- Dimensions (Excl. Protrusions) (mm) (Approx.) 108.2 x 67.1 x 35.1
- Drive System Stepping Motor-driven lead screw + rack system
- Effective ISO 100-25600 (H:51200)
- Effective Pixels (megapixels) 24.1
- Exposure Compensation ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- Eye detection AF Available: One-Shot AF / Servo AF / Movie Servo AF
- Flash Modes E-TTL II Autoflash, FE Lock, Manual Flash (on/off)
- Focal Length (35mm Equivalent) 24-72mm(3x)
- Guide Number ISO 100 metres 5
- Image Resolution 6000 x 4000 (L) 3984 x 2656 (M) 2976 x 1984 (S1) 2400 x 1600 (S2) 6000 x 4000 (RAW & C-RAW)
- Image Stablizer Lens-shift type & In-body 3-axis electronic image stabilisation
- LCD Monitor (Size) (Inch) 3
- LCD Monitor Resolutions (dots) 1,040,000
- Manual Focus Yes
- Memory Card Type SD, SDHC*, SDXC*, *UHS-I cards compatible
- Metering Mode Still photo shooting: Evaluative metering, Partial metering, Spot metering, Center-weighted average metering Movie recording: Evaluative metering (when faces are detected with Face+Tracking AF), Center-weighted average metering (when no faces are detected)
- Movie Format MP4
- Optical Zoom 3x
- Optional Power AC Power (Compact Power Adapter CA-PS700 and DC Coupler DR-E12)
- Peripheral Connections Hi-Speed USB (USB Micro-B), HDMI (Type D)
- Processor Type DIGIC 8
- Sensor Size APS-C
- Shooting Modes Scene Intelligent Auto, Hybrid Auto, Special scene (Self Portrait, Portrait, Smooth Skin, Landscape, Sports, Close-up, Food, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Silent Mode), Creative filters (Grainy B/W, Soft focus, Fish-eye effect, Water painting effect, Toy camera effect, Miniature effect, HDR art standard, HDR art vivid, HDR art bold, HDR art embossed), Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual exposure, Movie (Movie auto exposure, Movie manual exposure)
- Shutter Speed Range (Sec.) 30 - 1/4000, Bulb
- Silent Shutter Available: Special Scene Mode: Silent Mode
- Standard Power Supply LP-E12
- Still Image Format JPEG, RAW, RAW + JPEG, C-RAW, C-RAW+JPEG
- Viewfinder Coverage (Approx.) -
- Viewfinder Type -
- Weight (g) (Including the battery and memory card) (Approx.)
- *For camera kits, weight includes kit lens(es). 429
- White Balance Auto (Ambience priority), Auto (White priority), Preset (Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White fluorescent light, Flash), Custom White balance correction, Color temperature
- X-sync (sec.) 1/200