Canon EOS RP (RF24-105mm f/4L IS USM)
Reimagine Your Potential
Being Canon’s lightest Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera with EVF, EOS RP has a 26.2-megapixels CMOS sensor and shoot 4K UHD videos*. Dual Sensing IS made possible with RF mount technology and DIGIC 8 processor, providing up to five stops of shutter speed for still images.
Fleeting moments caught with 0.05secs AF time, low-light focus limit of EV -5, Eye Detection AF (Servo AF) and 4,779 selectable AF positions, powered by the Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology.
New users could easily navigate through the functions with Feature Assistant while the Creative Assist provides customisable shooting presets and in-camera edit.
EOS RP's compact and light magnesium alloy body is engineered to provide dust and moisture resistance. Comfort and ease of operability through the Vari-angle touch-screen LCD, layout of the function dials and the ergonomically designed grip.
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- 0.05 secs focusing time
- 4,779 selectable focus positions
- EV -5 focusing limit
- Eye Detection AF (One Shot & Servo AF)
- Focus Bracketing
- Dual Sensing IS and Combination IS
*Output in 4K(UHD) resolution through processing.
Reimagine Your Potential
Venture into the Full-Frame Realm to unleash your potentials.
Dual Pixel Autofocus
Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Canon’s distinctive technology in which effective pixel on the CMOS sensor is able to perform both phase-difference autofocusing and imaging functions. Through this, EOS RP can achieve approximately 0.05 seconds focusing speed and 4,779 selectable AF positions that allows greater flexibility when composing an image.
Low-Light focusing limit of EV -5 at the central focus point, provides accurate focus even in dimly lit rooms.
Eye Detection AF
The EOS RP sports the Eye Detection AF, which can detect and focus on the subject’s pupil. Especially useful when shooting wide open on large aperture lens, always ensuring that the eye is in focus—ideal for portrait shooting.
This function is also available in Servo mode which means capturing candid genuine expression of moving subjects is now made possible. Imagine an interview of a chef cooking or even as the bride walks down the aisle, and the focus is always locked on to the eye as they move.
Designed For Functionality
Weighing only at 485grams, the EOS RP packs a lot of features in a small magnesium alloy body that provides dust and moisture protection.
EOS RP has a customisable built-in 2.36-million-dot high-resolution OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) with a 100% coverage. For those unusual angle compositions, there’s the 3.0inch Vari-angle touch-screen LCD.
The body is well crafted to provide comfortable firm hold, even for long duration usage. Function dials and control ring placed within reach without the users taking their eyes off their subject while shooting.
- AF Modes One-Shot AF, Servo AF, Manual AF point selection Automatic Selection, Manual Selection
- AF System Points Max. 4,779 selectable
- AF point positions / Up to 143 AF areas (auto selection)
- Built-in Flash -
- Continuous Shooting Speed (shots per sec) (Up to) 5 (One-Shot AF) / 4 (Servo AF) Dimensions (Excl. Protrusions) (mm) (Approx.) 132.5 × 85.0 × 70.0
- Effective ISO 100 - 40,000 (L:50, H1:51,200, H1:102,400)
- Effective Pixels (megapixels) 26.2
- Exposure Compensation Stills: Manual: ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments, AEB: ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments. Movie recording: ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- Flash Modes -
- Image Resolution 6240 × 4160 (L), 4160 × 2768 (M), 3120 × 2080 (S1), 2400 × 1600 (S2), 6240 × 4160 (RAW), 6240 × 4160 (C-RAW) Image Stablizer In-body 5-axis electronic image stabilisation
- LCD Monitor (Size) (Inch) 3.0
- LCD Monitor Resolutions (dots) 1,040,000
- Manual Focus Yes
- Memory Card Type SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card, UHS-II and UHS-I cards supported Metering Mode Real-time metering using the image sensor, 384-zone (24x16) metering, Still: Evaluative, Partial, Spot & Center-weighted average. Video: Center-weighted average and Evaluative metering with the image sensor
- Movie Format MP4
- Optional Power AC Power (Adapter Kit ACK-E18 / USB Power Adapter PD-E1)
- Peripheral Connections USB-Type C, HDMI (Type C), Mic-in , headphone, Remote control terminal
- Processor Type DIGIC 8
- Sensor Size Full-Frame CMOS Shooting Modes Stills: Scene Intelligent Auto, Special scene (Portrait, Group Photo, Landscape, Sports, Kids, Panning, Close-up, Food, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Silent Mode), Flexible-priority AE, Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual exposure, Bulb, Custom shooting modes (C1/C2/C3). Movies: Movie auto exposure, Movie manual exp., HDR movie
- Shutter Speed Range (Sec.) 30 - 1/4000, Bulb
- Standard Power Supply Battery Pack LP-E17
- Still Image Format JPEG, RAW, RAW + JPEG, C-RAW, C-RAW+JPEG
- Viewfinder Coverage (Approx.) 100%
- Viewfinder Type 0.39-inch OLED, 2.36 million dots
- Weight (g) (Including the battery and memory card) (Approx.)*For camera kits, weight includes kit lens(es).
- White Balance Auto (Ambience priority), Auto (White priority), Preset (Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White fluorescent light, Flash), Custom, Color temperature setting (approx. 2500–10000 K) White balance correction and white balance bracketing features provided * Flash color temperature information transmission possible
- X-sync (sec.) 1/180