Wacom Cintiq Pro 16"
Create directly on screen with our most natural pen experience
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 is our most advanced creative pen display, in the smallest form factor. It’s built for professional artists and designers who want to feel a direct, pen-on-screen connection to their work. Packed with our latest innovations and featuring the Wacom Pro Pen 2, Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 may be compact, but it’s not compromised.
Live. Dare. Create.
Wacom Pro Pen 3D
Ready to Create
Works with Wacom MobileStudio Pro, Wacom Cintiq Pro or Wacom Intuos Pro (2017 model) and with any Windows or Mac application
Wacom Pro Pen 2
4x greater pressure sensitivity*, exceptional tilt-response and lag-free tracking provide greater creative control
*Compared to Wacom Pro Pen
Control at your fingertips
Three fully customizable pen buttons let you tumble objects, pan, zoom, model, sculpt or modify creative tools in 3D and 2D applications
Taking creativity to another dimension
Designed with 3D creativity in mind, the Wacom Pro Pen 3D provides full navigational control in 3D
Connect to your canvas
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 packs HD resolution (1920 x 1080px) into a pin-sharp 13” LCD display. And with a wide color gamut (87% of Adobe® RGB), you can be sure what you see is what you’re going to get.
But the connection to your work isn’t just visual. The etched-glass screen provides just the right resistance to the tip of Wacom Pro Pen 2 to give you the familiar feel of working with pen on paper.
Designed for the way you create
As a creative professional, time’s rarely on your side. That’s why Wacom Cintiq Pro puts productivity solutions right at your fingertips.
Connect your way
Connect to any Mac or PC with a single USB-C cable (included) to a USB-C port for both video and data. Or use the included Wacom Link adaptor to connect to a mini DisplayPort (video) and standard USB port (data).
Make it match you
Customizable ExpressKeys™* and Radial menu's* mean that Wacom Cintiq Pro can be quickly configured to fit seamlessly into your workflow.
Navigate with a swipe
Pan, zoom or rotate your work with multi-touch gestures - as simple as using your smartphone.
Get closer to your creations
If you prefer working on a compact canvas, Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 is the perfect match. It’s a lightweight, more portable device that’s ideal for sketching and drawing.
1920 x 1080px - Adobe® RGB 87% - Wacom Pro Pen 2 technology
Customize your Wacom Cintiq Pro
However you like to work, there’s an accessory to make Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 suit you (each sold separately).
Wacom ExpressKey™ Remote’s set of 17 customizable buttons and Touch Ring put precious time-saving shortcuts at your fingertips.
The new Mobile Stand holds the Cintiq Pro at three different drawing angles, so you’ll always find a comfortable working position. When you’re ready to move on, it folds flat for easy transport.
Wacom Color Manager
Wacom Color Manager is designed to give you precision color calibration, better image quality and improved uniformity in one easy-to-use device that calibrates everything in your workflow.
- Product TypeCreative Pen Display 13
- Size360 x 235 x 13.9mm (14.2 x 9.3 x .55 in)
- Weight1.1 kg (2.43 lbs) without optional stand
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally)33.8 cm / 13.3 in
- TechnologyIPS FHD high brightness panel
- Displayable Colors (maximum)16.7 million
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Viewing Angle160° (80°/80°) H, (80°/80°) V
- Contrast Ratio800:1
- Brightness250 cd/m2
- Response Rate30ms
- Active Area294 x 166 mm (11.6 x 6.5 in)
- Color Gamut87% Adobe RGB
- Industry Standard Pre-sets6500° K whitepoint default
- Graphics InputUSB-C (for optimum performance) or Mini DisplayPort using included Wacom Link
- PenWacom Pro Pen 2
- Pressure Levels8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Range64 degrees
- Tilt Recognition±60 levels
- TypePressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Tip switch, 2 side switches, eraser
- Nibs10 (6 standard, 4 felt)
- Pen Box/HolderYes - Pen Holder
- Pen StandYes
- GripLatex-free silicone rubber
- TechnologyPatented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys™17 customizable, application-specific on optional ExpressKey™ Remote
- Touch RingYes - on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Touch StripsNo
- Rocker Ring And Home ButtonYes - on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Radial MenuYes
- Precision ModeYes - on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Display ToggleYes - on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush SizeYes - on optional ExpressKey Remote
- Stand AdjustabilityIntegrated pop-out legs for 20° angle; optional detachable 3-angle stand
- OrientationRight or left-handed use
- Cables IncludedWacom Link adapter with USB-C, Mini DisplayPort and USB cables
- PC And Mac ConnectionUSB-C supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode to USB-C port (or Wacom Link using Mini DisplayPort and USB port)
- AudioAudio headset jack included.
- Power Supply Input100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Supply Output20 VDC, 2.25 A (max)
- Power ConsumptionMax. Power Consumption: 20 W, 3 W or less when asleep 0.5 W or less in sleep mode (USB non-connected) or OFF mode.
- SecurityKensington® MiniSaver™ Mobile Lock Slot
(lock purchased separately)
- System RequirementsPC: Windows® 7 or later
Mac: OS X® 10.10 or later,
USB-C port supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode for optimum performance (or Mini DisplayPort and USB port), internet access
- What's IncludedWacom Cintiq Pro
Wacom Pro Pen 2 with color rings
pen stand with 10 replacement nibs (6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool
Wacom® Link with USB-C(1.0m), Mini DisplayPort(1.8m) and USB type A(1.8m) cable/connectors
Quick start guide
- CertificationsVCCI Class B, FCC Part 15 Subpart B (class B) and C, CE, IC ICES-003 and 210, RCM, KCC, BSMI, C-tick, CB, CCC, GOST-R, China RoHS, Korean RoHS, EU RoHS
- Additional AccessoriesExpressKey™ Remote, Wacom Stand, Wacom Soft Case, Wireless Bluetooth® Keyboard, Prior generation pens (Pro, Classic, Art, Airbrush, Grip)
- Model NumberDTH-1320
- Limited Warranty2 years in USA, Canada, and Latin America
3 years in Europe, Africa, China, and Middle East
1 year in Japan & Asia Pacific
- Specification numbers like display size, active area and weight are approximate