The VEO CITY CB24 is a lightweight 3 litre cross body bag that can fit a mirrorless camera and an extra lens (up to 28-70mm f3.5-5.6) with all the accessories you need, and can be carried using the handle or removable shoulder strap.
Key Features :
- Elegant and modern design, with leather finish
- Tough, water resistant materials and rain cover
- Adjustable organiser for cables and other accessories
- Multiple pockets and storage solutions for accessories
- Straps to hold a small support such as a table tripod or gimbal
- Cable slot that allows you to charge your devices on the go
The VEO CITY Collection delivers a sleek and modern design that matches your style and disguises the fact that you're carrying valuable kit around town. The attention to detail ensures a stitch free appearance with a tactile touch.
The collection is also constructed with the highest quality materials that have been tested to guarantee performance. It is is constructed using Air Textured Yarn that uses jet airflow to separate, loosen and bend the fibres of the main yarn. This then forms irregular loops, which are densely arranged and intertwined to form a heavy-duty 1050D protective nylon material that is tear and abrasion resistant (material is abrasion tested over 10,000 times on a spot). This combined with a waterproof zipper (tested for over 5,000 uses) and a handle that can cope with up to 60kg means that you can be sure the VEO City collection won't let you down.
Despite the focus on design, the collection offers practical storage solutions for a wide range of kit that covers photography, vlogging, action cameras, drone kits, and much more.
The VEO CITY collection introduces two different ranges: Technical Packs (TP) and Cross Body Bags (CB).
Technical Packs are designed to be smaller to fit the tools many use for vlogging, whether it be a compact camera, a GoPro or a smartphone, with all the accessories you need to carry for your shoot. Alternatively, it's a convenient option for organising and carrying your photography accessories (or pretty much anything else) using the handle, or the removable shoulder strap provided.
Cross Body Bags are primarily designed to be used with larger devices, such as smaller cameras with a lens or two, or a small drone, but still be able to organise a range of accessories such as cables or power packs. It too includes the handle, or removable shoulder strap.
The VEO CITY CB24 is the smallest, lightest cross body bag at 3 litres, and includes two adjustable smart dividers so you can configure the interior for your photography or vlogging kit. It's perfect for a mirrorless camera with an extra lens (up to 28-70mm f3.5-5.6) and a host of other clever storage solutions for your kit.
On the base, this bag allows you to attach the straps provided so you can carry a lightweight support such as a table tripod or a gimbal.
It also includes a small cable access slot, which allows you to carry a portable power bank inside, and so you can charge your devices on the go. Whether using your smartphone to navigate a new city, or making sure your device doesn't run out of power, this means that you don't need to worry about running out of power at a crucial moment.
So if you're looking for a stylish solution to carry your kit, check out the VEO City Collection and #makeupyourownmind
- Style : Cross Body Bag
- Access To Camera : Top Access
- Suitable for : Mirrorless camera with lens attached, 1 extra lens and accessories (memory cards, cables, battery and charger)
- Laptop/Tablet : -
- Tripod Holder : Yes (table tripod or gimbal)
- Hand Luggage Compatible : Yes
- External Dimensions : 260 x 120 x 160mm
- Internal Dimensions : (220-240) x 80 x 145mm
- Litres : 3
- Weight : 580g
- Rain Cover : Yes
- Suitable for Mirrorless : Yes
- Suitable for DSLR : No
- Suitable for PRO Kit : No
- Warranty : 2 Years
- Extended Warranty : 10 Years
- Series : VEO City Cross Body Bags
- Application : Photography, vlogging, drones
- Colour :Navy Blue
- Accessories : -
- Other : -