thinkTANK Camera Strap V2.0 9 ( Grey )
The Camera Strap V2.0 features non-slip material on both sides so the strap will not slip off the shoulder, even if the strap is upside down! Designed for less bulk and increased portability, the Camera Strap V2.0 also attaches to Think Tank backpacks and harnesses by using the Camera Support Straps (sold separately).
- Non-slip material on both sides of strap
- Metal rings built in for attachment to Think Tank
- Available in two colors, blue and grey, to quickly differentiate between two similar camera bodies
- Easily compressed for travel
- Fully adjustable
- Any DSLR, super telephoto lens, or video camera with hard points for a shoulder strap
- Dimensions of shoulder strap portion: 1 W x 22 H (2.5 x 56 cm) Weight: 0.1 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Lifetime Warranty
- No need to worry much if your Camera Strap V2.0 gets twisted, the non-slip material on both sides of the strap will keep the strap from sliding off your shoulder no matter which side faces down.
- Built-in metal rings for attaching Camera Strap V2.0 to any Think Tank backpack, via the Think Tank. Carrying the camera out of the backpack, ready to shoot, keeps photographers ready for those spontaneous moments. The combination of the Camera Strap and Camera Support Straps also transfer the weight of the camera and lens to the wider, thickly padded backpack harness which provides better comfort over a long period of time.
- Lightweight and slender, the Camera Strap V2.0 easily packs away.
- Available in two colors to easily distinguish between two camera bodies.
- Fully adjustable and attaches to any DSLR, super telephoto lens, or video camera.
Source : http://www.thinktankphoto.com
thinkTANK Camera Strap V2.0 (Grey) + Camera Support Strap V2.0
|Strap Length||55.0" / 139.7 cm|
|Strap Width||1.0" / 2.5 cm|
|Weight||2.0 oz / 56.7 g|
|Package Weight||0.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.1 x 3.6 x 2.7"|