Perfect for photographers on the go and working out of the bag, it provides rapid, unencumbered access to gear and appeals to wedding, event and travel photographers.
The split shoulder strap is designed to slip over the handle of a larger roller, allowing you to roll two bags with one hand.
- Top and front zippered access
- Extra long 42 retractable handle for easy rolling
- Two external side pockets for flashes or water bottles
- Lockable zippers on both main compartments. Top compartment shown locked, (lock not included).
- Retractable handle slides through top lid handle to hold it open for easy access to gear
- Business card slot and zippered pocket on top lid for identification
- Dedicated compartments for both a laptop and a tablet
- Lockable high quality YKK RC-Fuse zippers
- Two zippered mesh pockets for secure storage in the top lid
- User replaceable wheels and handle
- The split shoulder strap is designed to slip over the handle of a larger roller, allowing you to roll two bags with one hand.
- Rolling case with dual access, front and top openings for rapid and unobstructed access to gear
- Dedicated and easy access to pockets for iPad and most 15.4 laptops
- Extra long 41 retractable handle for easy rolling
- The included Low Rider shoulder strap is designed to slip over the handle of a larger roller, allowing you to roll two bags with one hand.
- Two pro-size bodies fit side by side with lenses attached up to a 70-200 2.8 (hood reversed), plus 3-6 lenses and accessories
- Dedicated pockets for both an iPad and a 15 laptop
External: All fabric exterior treated with a DWR coating while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high-density nylon, 600D brushed polyester, custom designed replaceable in-line skate wheels, Ultra Stretch pockets, antique nickel plated metal hardware, aluminum reinforcement, rubberized laminate, 3D air mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Our Think Tank Warranty
To the original owner, we warrant our products against defects in material or workmanship for as long as you use the product.
How to Submit a Warranty Claim
If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at [email protected] before sending the product to us. We will evaluate the product. We will either repair or replace the product (at our option) if the damage is covered by the warranty.
If your product was purchased outside of the United States, please contact the authorized Think Tank Photo distributor for your country.
Damage due to normal wear and tear, the natural breakdown of materials over time, accident, improper care, or negligence is not covered by our warranty. “Normal wear and tear” includes the damage to zippers and fasteners that is expected due to normal use over time. The damage to the product has to be the result of a defect for it to be covered by the warranty.
This warranty excludes claims to any incidental (buyer’s commercially reasonable expenses) or consequential (other than incidental) loss to personal property such as camera equipment carried in Think Tank Photo products. This means our warranty is only for the Think Tank Photo product, not for any equipment that may be carried in it.
Our warranty for the bag is broad enough that we must exclude any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability (guarantee the bag will work for its intended purpose) and fitness for a particular purpose (bag will be suitable for the buyer’s particular use). Some states, however, do not allow the limitation or exclusion of implied warranties and incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Our guarantee gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
15” W x 13” H x 6.8” D (38.1 × 33 × 17.3cm)
16” W x 15.5” H x 10” D (40.6 × 39.4 × 25.4cm)
14.8” W x 11” H x 1.5” D (37.6 × 28 × 3.8cm)
8.1–9.2 lbs (3.7–4.2 kg) Depending on accessories used