thinkTANK Glass Taxi
Convertible backpack/shoulder bag that holds large lenses or a camera system. Holds up to a 500mm f/4 lens, 300mm f/2.8 lens attached to a standard DSLR, or a 70-200mm attached to a standard DSLR with hood in position. A Modular Component Strap is located on the outer lid of the bag. This allows you to increase the bag's capacity as needed.
- Can be used as a shoulder bag
- Can be used as a backpack
- Foam Collar for large glass
- Foam Ring for smaller hoods
- Holds up to a 500mm f/4 lens.
- Holds a 300mm f/2.8 with DSLR
- Holds a gripped DSLR
- Interior Dimensions: 8.3" W x 16.3" H x 8" D (21.1 x 41.4 x 20.3 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 8.5" W x 17" H x 9.5" D (21.6 x 43.2 x 24.1 cm)
- Weight: 2-3.7 lbs (0.9-1.7 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has 1680D Ballistic Nylon, 420D Diamond Rip-Stop Nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) Zippers, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, 3D Airmesh, Spandura Pockets, Nylon webbing, 3-Ply Bonded Nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam velex dividers with closed cell foam, polyurethane backed Velex liner, 210D silver-toned nylon, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty on all Think Tank products