FPV Session Backpack
Efficiently transport and access your quads and all essential gear so you can focus on racing and not on keeping track of your gear.
- Fits 2-3 quads on the front of the backpack or with props removed, 2-3 on the inside of the backpack
- Interior fits a radio transmitter, FPV goggles, 8-15 batteries, antenna, props, spare parts, a small to medium tripod, folding chair, water bottle, etc.
- Unique layout keeps all your components contained and accessible while you fly, and be ready to pack-up quickly
- Adjustable interior "shelves" allow a custom fit for your specific configuration
- Interior compartments organize all your gear needed for a session
- International and domestic carry-on size compatible*
- Dedicated top compartment keep your radio transmitter and FPV goggles at the ready
- Elastic pockets for multiple batteries
- Elastic straps are perfectly sized for an antenna, tools, or small items needed quickly
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, 420D high-density and velocity nylon fabric and nylon webbing for long-lasting durability in rough conditions
- Large interior pocket fits a Li-Po Safe bag (sold separately) full of batteries when traveling
- External webbing daisy chains and buckles for easily attaching drones or even a small folding chair to the front of the bag
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Internal mesh pockets for tools and small accessories: rotor blades, screwdriver, cables, etc.
- Side pockets fit a small tripod or water bottles
- Adjustable harness with air-channel, height adjustable sternum strap and a removable webbing waistbelt allowing travel into remote areas
- Rain cover included to protect your gear in inclement weather. Stows away inside bottom front pocket when not in use.
- Radio transmitter
- FPV goggles
- 8-15 batteries
- Antenna, props and spare parts
- Small to medium tripod
- Folding chair
- Water bottle