NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC NG W2250 Vertical Reporter for CSC
The Walkabout camera bag collection is your perfect urban companion for everyday urban photography. With their modern city style, these camera bags are designed to blend into the urban landscape, keeping your photography kit safe without being recognised as camera bags. This collection enables you to travel freely and in style, knowing that all your essentials and gear are kept safe in their rear-access compartment and several well-organized internal pockets. The renewed patterned lining on the inside is evocative of modern virtual maps while the outside is made of heavy-duty, water-repellent grey cotton.
- Fits CSC camera and up to 2 lenses
- Accommodates 9.7’’ iPad
- Manfrotto Protection System absorbs shock & protects kit
- Multiple pockets to store extra accessories
- Convertible in everyday vertical reporter
- Cabin Luggage: This bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
- Flexi Dividers: These custom designed dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed or to be pulled out to protect your equipment in special situations.
- Interchangeable Dividers: Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..
- Water Repellant: A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture
- Tablet Compartment: Dedicated compartment for tablet