LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a reliable, no-compromise approach to optical performance for interchangeable camera enthusiasts and professionals. As an optical partner of legendary LEICA DG Lenses, our Panasonic LUMIX *12mm F1.4 lens features the highest standards of clarity and detail. Designed for capturing wide scenes in dynamic detail, this tough, durable lens is splash and dustproof when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs. And see the difference smaller, lighter, more compact Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses can make for you.
*35mm camera equivalent: 24mm
- Experience a Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lens design with a significant reduction in size and weight of comparable DSLR 35mm lenses.
- 12mm F1.4 LEICA SUMMILUX high-performance wide angle lens for group, event, and nature photography (24mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
- Indoor shooting in low lighting produces a natural defocusing effect with its F1.4 high speed aperture.
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body. (When combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G Mirrorless camera models)
- Suppresses “sagittal flair” that occurs in some ultra wide-angle lenses at wide-aperture settings.
- Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion and Extra-Low Dispersion optics with stringent LEICA standards assure high image quality with high resolution and minimum distortion.
- Compatible with 4K video capture.